What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The ultimate strategy guide for running a successful server
- Learn the strategies and resources that will help you make your Minecraft server website site a money-machine
- Generate income in a way that benefits the server and players
- Recruit a winning team of staff members for your server
- Make your server a place players won’t want to leave
- Know the tips that will help you avoid costly mistakes
- Learn how to get a never-ending stream of new players
- Learn how to monetize your server
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How I Make $1000 per Month Running a Minecraft Server scores 70.40/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.minecraftprofits.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $12.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: minecraftprofits.com you’ll also be taken through to minecraftprofits.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)